This package contains computer aided drafting (CAD) electronic data in AutoCad .dwg format for specific home plans. These plans ("Plans") are copyrighted and are not for resale. They are licensed only to the purchaser, henceforth referred to as the "Licensee" of the Plans. Carefully read the following terms before opening this package. If you do not agree with these terms, then we are unable to license the Plans to you, in which event please return the unopened package with the seal intact to the dealer from which the Plans were ordered and we will reimburse you, less applicable restocking fees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY OPENING THIS PACKAGE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE
1. This Plan was developed by the Architectural Plan Library, Inc ("APL") a
2. Licensee may modify the Plans to suit their own tastes or to comply with your local Building Codes. Each Plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codes at the time and place it was drawn. Due to differences in time and place and continuing changes in national codes, this Plan may need to be modified to comply with the codes in a particular area. Some minor changes may be made by most professional builders. However, any significant changes, including dimensional and structural changes, may require the review of an architect or engineer. Architectural Plan Library, Inc. is not responsible or liable for any changes or modifications, and you accept full responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of any changes or modifications to the Plans.
3. Substantial care has gone into the creation of this design. However, because APL cannot provide personal or on-site consultation, supervision, or control over the construction, and because of the great variance in local building codes and requirements, your license is expressly conditioned on your agreement to review all dimensions and structural requirements prior to construction and to limit our liability for any damages due to any deficiencies, omissions or errors to the cost of Plans purchased by you.
4. Architectural Plan Library, Inc retains all copyrights to and ownership of the Plans including derivative works (i.e. Plans that have been modified.)
5. This License Agreement shall remain in effect for as long as you retain the Plans. The Plans and this Agreement may not be transferred or sold to third parties.
6. Due to the wide differences in geography and climate conditions throughout the
7. Some cities and states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and "seal" a blueprint, or officially approve it, prior to construction due to concerns over energy costs, safety, and other factors. You may be required to go through this process before actually using this Plan for building purposes.
8. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OR CONTENT OF THESE PLANS.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PLANS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.